Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Bred Bareback by a Werewolf

BRED BAREBACK BY A WEREWOLF
(Also released as: Fertile and Bareback for the Werewolf)
JADE BLEU

Paranormal-Shifter / Breeding-Unprotected Creampie / Rough Penetration

Marked and bred to sate a werewolf’s mating lust! I had no idea that the wolf who’d been sniffing around the cabin had sensed that I was desperate for a man’s touch—and that I was fertile and ready to be taken. But all that was about to change when the wolf turned into a man, a hot, gorgeous man with an animal’s unyielding, unforgiving needs.

An erotic short featuring hot, raw werewolf sex and fertile fun with a stranger.

Excerpt:

With a snarl, he reared back, and I caught a glimpse of fangs descending just before he bent over, his arms around my waist, and bit down around my tender breast. The searing jabs of pain sent a scream out of me. Heat radiated from the entry wounds of his bite, pain shifting into hot, animal pleasure that flooded over me. My nipples stiffened like rocks, and a warm gush of cunt juices squished between my thighs.
I grabbed the back of his head to hold him in place, arching against the incredible sensation flowing through every inch of my body. He was claiming me, there was no doubt about it, and my reward for taking his bite was the greatest pleasure I’d ever known. His stiff dick throbbed between us, and I let my hands wander down to grab hold of his bare, round ass cheeks and grind against him.
“Take your dress off,” he said. “I want you naked when I breed you.”
I was shaking when he pulled away, watching intensely while I shrugged my ruined dress off my shoulders. He held out his hand in an unexpectedly tentative, gentle manner, and I took it. He led me down the steps, his breath coming in rough, animal grunts, his cock bobbing in front of him while we headed for the woods.
This was crazy, I knew. But the second he’d marked me, I knew exactly where this was headed, and that I would allow him to have his way. If he only knew what I’d been doing while the laundry had been soaking, he’d know I’d beg for it if I had to. Still, when he started into the woods, I hesitated, unsure where he was trying to take me.
“In here, among the trees,” he said, tugging me harder. “I want to fuck you in the dirt.”
He pulled me to him, letting his teeth graze my breast until he found my nipple, biting down on it, flicking his tongue back and forth until I couldn’t stand upright. He pushed me down, right there on the ground, on all fours. He got down behind me, his hot cockhead right against my cunt, and with a feral snarl, he jammed himself in hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment