Friday, July 8, 2016

Bred by a Billionaire: Jessica

BRED BY A BILLIONAIRE: JESSICA
(also titled: FERTILE FOR THE BILLIONAIRE)
UNPROTECTED BILLIONAIRES VOL 1
Contemporary / Breeding-Unprotected Creampie

Alan paid me well to be his hot pleasure mama, but little did I know his intentions were to make me one for real by breeding me hard. His method drove me wild with lust, and planting his baby inside me was the hottest sex I’d ever had…along with the sex I got when he succeeded.

An erotic short featuring a fertile billionaire and raw, unprotected creampie.

Excerpt:

I sucked in a breath when he slid between my legs, his powerful thighs forcing mine apart even farther, and without any fanfare, drove a finger up my cunt. His smile when he found me wet and ready made my clit throb, as did the feel of his digit thrusting into me. God, how I had waited for him to be inside me! Weeks of pleasurable torment were about to pay off.
My breaths were shallow as I watched him slide over me, running the head of his cock between my pussy lips. I wanted to tell him to hurry, beg him to fuck me, but I was not permitted to speak out of turn, and he rarely did.
He pushed the wide head of his cock in, just enough to stretch my entrance, and our eyes met. His glittered in challenge, his grin testing me, and my hands fisted the sheets while I clamped down on the urge to shove my hips up and drive him in.
“Do you know why you’re here?” he asked, easing himself in another inch. “In this room.”
Though the sound of his voice was a rare surprise, I was badly lacking focus thanks to that jerking, pulsing meat creeping in, teasing me, possessing me bit by bit. My eyes fluttered closed as I reveled in the sensation.
“Do you?” he repeated.
I swallowed. “Because you want to fuck me,” I said, breathless.
“No. Because I’m going to breed you.”
Alan drove himself in before I could answer, the words in my throat dissolving into a hot, animal groan when he was buried up to my womb. I gasped, the possibility sinking in even as he did, the full weight of what he intended pressing me into the bed. This had not been discussed in our arrangement, not specifically, but the written contract had stated that he could do pretty much whatever he wanted sexually. I had been allowed to list three “no deal” exclusions, and breeding hadn’t been one of them. It hadn’t even occurred to me.
He thrust himself against, our hip bones connecting, his groin tight to my mound, rubbing against my clit. His hands, large and strong, pulled my wrists above my head, holding me there as he pistoned his hips, jarring my breasts, nearly sending me up into the headboard. “You’re mine,” he said. “I’m going to shoot my seed deep and plant my baby in you.”
I gaped at him, watching the effect of his words on his expression, the determination, and possessiveness I’d never seen, the pure, male drive taking over. This was what I’d wanted, wasn’t it? For him to be overwhelmed with the urge to fuck me hard, brand me as his. And what better way to do it than to give me his child.

No comments:

Post a Comment