Friday, September 23, 2016

Invaded by Aliens: Mary

Invaded by Aliens: Mary
by Jade Bleu

Sci-Fi / Multipartner / Gangbang / Multiple penetration/ Hentai-inspired Tentacle probing / Anal / Rough Virgin Deflowering

The Alien Forces series continues!

I was innocent and untouched until I got grabbed and probed by aliens! When the invading alien species turned their sights on a new fetish—first timers, women were flocking to be deflowered before they could be snapped up and ravished. I didn’t make it in time. I found myself on a ship, strapped to a chair to be examined and indoctrinated in the ways of pleasure by three hard-bodied aliens and their exotic anatomy.

An erotic alien takeover story featuring hot humanoids with large appendages, probing and penetration in all orifices, and rough deflowering.

Excerpt:

He opened his mouth, and a black, tubular tongue flicked out, licking the length of the silver cylinder in his hand. The end of his tongue was flat, like a spade, with hairs sticking out of it. He dabbed it right on the bullet-shaped tip of the device. The rest of his tongue glistened, leaving behind a wet glimmer on the phallus as he circled it like a snake. Still watching me, he withdrew his tongue and pressed the metallic dildo against my entrance. I sucked in a breath.
“This will hurt,” he said, pushing harder. “And not merely because you are about to be breached.” He flicked out his tongue. “I have applied a test dose of venom.”
“Wait!” I cried out, but it was too late. With a grunt, he thrust the cold metal deep in my pussy, sliding it in with ease. I felt it stretch me, gliding along the wet juices that proved I was more eager for this encounter than I had let myself believe. My virginity was taken with a sharp stab of pain, and my yelp echoed off the walls of the chamber. He pushed harder, a smile of victory on his lips, and I felt the tip press against my womb.
That’s when the actual pain began.

I squirmed in the chair, desperate to get away from the searing, burning sensation. But there was no escaping my own pussy. His venom stung like a scorpion, something I knew from experience. Fever blew through my body in a heartbeat, and sweat broke out on my forehead. Then, starting at that needle prick of pain where his poison had struck, a bloom of exquisite pleasure spread out. I stepped harder into the stirrups and arched my back, lust filling me. I shut my eyes as an innocent college girl and opened them as his virgin whore. I saw him watching my reaction closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment